ServSafe and TiPS Training
Nalla Service Offerings
ServSafe and TiPS training is crucial for anyone handling food or alcohol in their establishment. This can be the line level employee that prepares breakfast at a select service hotel or the bar tender at a local bar. It's very important for the managers of these employees to understand the information to ensure it's being followed through on a daily basis.
Nalla's goal is to educate people in food service by using the Nationally recognized ServSafe training program. The ServSafe program helps prepare you for the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification exam.
Training Covers the Following Concepts:
- The Importance of Food Safety
- Good Personal Hygiene
- Time and Temperature Control
- Preventing Cross-Contamination
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Safe Food Preparation
- Receiving and Storing Food
- Methods of Thawing, Cooking, Cooling and Reheating Food
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Food Safety Regulations
TiPS (Training for Intervention ProcedureS)
Teaching people that sell or serve alcohol TIPS® is just as important as ServSafe. TIPs is the global leader in education and training for the responsible service, sale, and consumption of alcohol. Wherever alcohol is sold, served or consumed, TIPS® offers concrete benefits for your establishment, staff and community.
Benefits of TIPs:
- Protect your bottom line by reducing penalties for alcohol violations.
- Legal Protection - In third-party liquor liability lawsuits, TIPS provides a "reasonable efforts defense."
Read more about Understanding Liability.
- Regulatory Compliance - TIPS training satisfies the requirements in most states that regulate server training.
View the regulations in your state.
- Insurance Discounts - Many insurance companies provide discounts to establishments whose employees are TIPS-certified.
View TIPS Verified Insurance Agencies.
- Help workers avoid serving alcohol to minors
- Reduce human tragedy resulting from drunkenness and drunk driving.